Key features and benefits
- Upon the death of the life assured the policy pays out the sum assured as a lump sum tax free** payment of your choice to the beneficiary designated by you in the policy.
- Offers security against your loans if pledged.
- Provides financial security for those who financially depend on you.
Other things you need to know
- The following Additional Benefits can also be added:
- Accidental Death
- Critical Illness
- Permanent Total & Partial Disability
- Waiver of Premium
- Premium rates remain constant throughout your policy.
- You can increase or decrease the sum assured on policy anniversary to adjust for your changing personal circumstances.
- Policy cannot be cancelled by us due to change in health.
- The premiums go towards cost of policy only and do not build cash value.
- Premium payments can be monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual.
** Under current legislation benefits are not taxable, however this may be subject to change in the future.
Like some help?
Call our Contact Centre on
+356 2380 2380
We’re here 8:00am to 10:00pm daily
excluding Sundays and Public Holidays