Key features and benefits
- Minimum 18 years of age and maximum 65 years.
- You can apply for a tax credit equal to 15% of the amount you save each year up to a maximum of €150 or such other such amount as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Supplement your state pension in retirement.
- Under current legislation you can start to take your personal pension between the ages of 50 and 75 (provided the plan has been in force for 10 years) at which time you can opt to receive up to 30% of the fund value as a tax free lump sum to be withdrawn in the first year of drawdown with the balance to be used to provide you with a regular income.
- A wide choice of unit-linked funds through a number of local and international investment funds based on bond and equity markets.
- A free Guaranteed Life Assurance (‘GLA’) of €2,500 – if you pass away before taking the retirement benefit, the Plan will pay out the value at the time of death or the GLA whichever is the greater.
Like some help?
Call our Contact Centre on
+356 2380 2380
We’re here 8:00am to 10:00pm daily
excluding Sundays and Public Holidays