With lending solutions that make your dreams a reality.
We all have ambitions to achieve new goals and enjoy new experiences and at the beginning of each year we make resolutions to achieve as many of these as we can.
Maybe one of these ambitions is a new home, that new kitchen or just a well-deserved holiday break.
Our resolution for the New Year is to put you one step closer to achieving those ambitions which we can help you out with. That's why we have some great offers on Classic Home Loans, Personal Loans and Credit Cards especially for you, available till the 28th February 2017.
Speak to us today
Special Offer on Home Loans
- 2.50%* fixed rate until 30th June 2019
If you are thinking of buying your first home, you can rely on us to provide tailor-made home loans to make your dream a reality.
Special Offer on Personal Loans
Whatever your next dream, whether it`s a new car or maybe that new kitchen you`ve always wanted, we are committed to provide affordable Personal Loans to help you make it a reality.
Find out moreFind out more
Spend and Win with our Credit Cards
- Win your money back up to €500**
Whether shopping locally, abroad or on the internet you can`t afford not to have one of our credit cards. They are safer and more convenient to carry than cash.
Find out moreFind out more
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The special fixed rate offer of 2.5% until 30 June 2019 is available only for first time buyers taking a home loan of up to €300,000. Representative example of a Classic Home Loan based on a loan amount
of €140,000 being made available to a first-time buyer by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. at a fixed borrowing interest rate of 2.5% for the first 24 months and a variable borrowing interest rate of 3% p.a. for the
remaining 336 months. The APRC will be 3% p.a. The loan will be repayable in 24 equal monthly instalments of €555.83, 335 equal monthly instalments of €591.32 and one final instalment of €560.61.
The total sum payable throughout the term of the loan assuming the variable interest rate remains unchanged will be €212,314.43. Applicable charges on this loan are as follows - processing fee of €50,
processing (legal) fee of €100, booking fee of €100, updating of searches fees of €41.70 and a fee for post-deed checking of hypothecary charge of €30. The loan is to be secured by a first ranking hypothec
and special privilege over the property being financed, a first ranking pledge over a life assurance policy covering the whole loan amount and a buildings insurance policy for the replacement cost of the
property being financed. If repayments are not maintained, the bank may take steps to sell the property financed following legal proceedings and the borrower may lose his property.
1) The campaign will run from 15th January 2017 till 28th February 2017, both days included.
2) The campaign consists of a draw and competition which is open to all HSBC Credit Card holders effecting purchase transactions locally or abroad, online or in-store during the campaign period. ATM withdrawals, Cash Advances and payments are excluded.
3) The competition is not open to HSBC employees or their immediate families, and any other companies associated with the competition.
4) Eligibility to participate in this competition is subject to using an HSBC Bank Malta plc credit card during the campaign period.
5) All customers effecting a minimum of 5 transactions will qualify to take part in the competition.
6) 10 eligible winners will be randomly selected and will be notified within a week from the draw. The 10 eligible winners will be contacted via the contact numbers available on HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.`s (hereinafter the “Bank”) systems and a confirmation email from the Bank will be sent. The winner will be required to acknowledge receipt of email to the Bank within 5 working days. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the first 10 eligible winners. If any winner does not acknowledge receipt within the required timeframe, cannot be contacted or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Bank reserves the right to offer the chance to claim the prize to the next eligible person.
Winners and Prizes
7) Winners shall not be automatically awarded a prize and all winners will need to attend an event where a competition will be held in order to establish the ranking of the winners claiming a prize.
8) There are 10 cash prizes that will be awarded as follows :
1st €500, 2nd €450, 3rd €400, 4th €380, 5th €370, 6th €360, 7th €350, 8th €340, 9th €330, 10th €320.
9) Prizes will be credited to the winners respective credit card account.
10) The Bank shall not be held liable (except to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding of this competition or as a result of one`s participation in the competition or as a result of one winning, collecting, using or enjoyment of any prize, or if the competition does not run as planned.
11) The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including any necessary transport costs as may be applicable. The winner agrees to have their name and/or photograph published by the Bank in the local media and/or the Bank`s website relating to campaign publicity.
12) The Bank reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid, technical or commercial reasons and without prior notice.
13) Card transactions are subject to the Cards Conditions of Use regulating the HSBC credit cards issued by the Bank.