Get our dedicated personal and global support
Your Relationship Manager tailors our service and advice to your individual needs. A global network of experts support your Relationship Manager, ensuring your strategies are on track to help you achieve your objectives.
HSBC Premier Credit Card with rewards
If you travel the world, you need a credit card with the flexibility to match. The HSBC Premier Credit Card is accepted at over 24 million locations worldwide. It comes with a credit limit that can accommodate your lifestyle and free membership to a rewards programme that will invigorate the most weary of travellers.
Advantages of the HSBC Premier Credit Card include:
- A local best in class rewards programme that entitles you to superb offers on shopping, dining, entertaining and travel experiences around the world
- Emergency cash advance of US$ 2,000 and next-day card replacement in the event of theft or loss
- A supplementary credit card for you or your child with full emergency assistance and support plus a credit limit that you control
Preferential rates and terms
HSBC Premier provides you with an all-inclusive banking package:
- An HSBC Premier debit card for instant access to your money wherever you are all over the world
- Free foreign exchange (notes) encashment service through all HSBC branches globally
- Information on commercial exchange rates
Other banking benefits that make Premier stand out from other services include:
- Free transfer of funds between accounts
- Free standing orders
- Choose to manage your money however it suits you, with our 24-hour telephone and online banking services
- Cash withdrawals at any HSBC branch worldwide
- Exclusive services from HSBC Home Loans, HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd and HSBC Global Asset Management (Malta) Ltd
Plus, get extra benefits free with HSBC Premier, including:
- Dedicated relationship manager for you and your family, for expert opinion and investment help
- Global View to manage all your accounts in one screen
- Emergency cash worldwide
- Easy overseas account opening
- Children's accounts to help them learn how to manage money
- Free travel insurance for you and your family*
* Terms and conditions apply.
HSBC Premier Debit Card
Your HSBC Premier Debit Card allows you to withdraw money from cash machines around Malta and territories worldwide – without fees on HSBC ATM transactions.
HSBC Premier benefits are completely free for eligible customers who:
- Have either €70,000 or above in savings or investments with us, or
- Credit their salary to the account with us subject to:
- a minimum net annual income of €50,000 if applying as a sole customer, or
- a minimum net annual joint income of €75,000 if applying as a joint customer with a spouse of partner
Not including money transferred from any other sole or joint personal account(s) you may hold with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
Apply for HSBC Premier
If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are ready to enjoy the benefits of becoming an HSBC Premier customer, take the next step and contact us:
Apply online for HSBC Premier.
Existing HSBC customers
It’s quick and easy to upgrade to HSBC Premier.
Call us on: +356 2148 9100
Introduce a friend
Introduce a friend to HSBC Premier and earn one of two great rewards.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.