Become an HSBC Fusion Customer
Joining us is simple. Below are all the details you need.
Why join HSBC Fusion?
There are lots of reasons for you to take the next step and become a fusion customer:
- One contact number to get support for Personal and Business requirements
Single sign on for online banking giving you access to your business and personal accounts on one screen
Free Mobile Banking App for 24/7 access to your accounts wherever you are
Fusion Specialists in our branches who are trained to understand your business requirements and daily needs
Credit assessment to help plan your business finance
Your business and personal accounts will be considered as one relationship balance so you can qualify for preferential banking through HSBC Advance or HSBC Premier
How do you apply?
- Please complete our online application form – it only takes a few minutes to complete
- Our Online application will also guide you through our proposition, should you be eligible and interested in applying
- To complete the form you will need to attach a photo or scan of both sides of your ID Card
- We will process your application and contact you to book a short appointment where we will finalise details and provide you with all the things you need to get going
- We will let you know what to bring for the appointment
Information you'll need for the application
Before you start your online application its best you have the following at hand
- A valid Identity Card
- Your VAT certificate
- If you have been living in your current address for less than one year, you will need your previous address
- Your business details eg: Nature of business, sources of revenue
- Your turnover eg: Revenue generated by the business
- Your asset details eg: Machinery. Properties and Tools
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Country of tax residence
Other documentation may be required (depending on specific circumstances), in which case - we will let you know.
How to apply for HSBC Fusion
We are pleased to discuss the HSBC Fusion service in person at one of our convenient branches.
If you are an existing customer of HSBC Malta, you can simply click on the ‘Apply online’ button and complete the application. If everything is in order, you will receive a call from a Fusion Specialist to attend a short appointment at your branch of choice.
New to HSBC
If you are a new customer to HSBC Malta, we are pleased to discuss the HSBC Fusion service in person at one of our convenient branches. Simply click the ‘Request for Appointment’ button and provide us your details to arrange an appointment.
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer or device and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducements to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.