Table of contents
We adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, a set of guidelines stipulated by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) used to ensure web sites are designed and written in a way that makes them accessible to everyone.
- We only use strong colour contrasts
- Headings are used correctly to make them readable through screen readers
- Links do what they say. We do not use 'click here'.
- Tables are laid out in tabular form with headings and summaries
- We use style sheets to determine the presentation of our web site - this assists those using screen reading devices
- Where we use images, we use alternative text so that those people who cannot see the image can read the text. These can be read by screen reading devices
Online banking is available to both PC and Apple Mac users with modern internet enabled machines.
See below the range of browsers and operating systems that we support.
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 7
- Firefox 3.0 and above
- Safari 4 and above
- Google Chrome
- Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.4 and above
Browser updates are available free of charge from each browser provider. Operating systems can be purchased from software vendors.
We will update our list of supported browsers and operating systems from time to time as the software used by our customers changes.
We will also endeavour to support the most popular combinations of these browsers and operating systems, for example Internet Explorer 8 with Windows 7.
We support some screen reading software to support visually impaired users, and other users with accessibility issues.
Reasons to upgrade your browser
- New versions are more secure
- New versions are faster
- Improved browsing experience
Browser updates are available from Microsoft, Firefox, Safari, Google.
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducements to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.