Table of contents
We adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, a set of guidelines stipulated by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) used to ensure websites are designed and written in a way that makes them accessible to everyone.
- We only use strong colour contrasts
- Headings are used correctly to make them readable through screen readers
- Links do what they say. We do not use 'click here'.
- Tables are laid out in tabular form with headings and summaries
- We use style sheets to determine the presentation of our website - this assists those using screen reading devices
- Where we use images, we use alternative text so that those people who cannot see the image can read the text. These can be read by screen reading devices
Online banking is available to both PC and Apple Mac users with modern internet enabled machines.
See below the range of browsers and operating systems that we support.
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari (9 and above)
- Windows 8 and 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 and above
Browser updates are available free of charge from each browser provider. Operating systems can be purchased from software vendors.
We will update our list of supported browsers and operating systems from time to time as the software used by our customers changes.
We support some screen reading software to support visually impaired users, and other users with accessibility issues.
Reasons to upgrade your browser
- New versions are more secure
- New versions are faster
- Improved browsing experience
Browser updates are available from Microsoft, Firefox, Safari, Google.