Convenience and flexibility
Use our lending solutions to finance capital investments and business growth, and obtain working capital to improve your cash flow, or manage day-to-day expenses more effectively. Our business specialists have a wealth of experience customising lending programmes to suit the requirements of your business.
- Peace of mindEnjoy the certainty of set repayments.
- PurposeLoan may be used to finance the purchase / upgrade / refurbishment of business premises, for the purchase of equipment, machinery and motor vehicles to be used for business purposes.
- FlexiblePossibility of spreading your repayments for more than 5 years.
- RatesFavourable interest rates.
We are pleased to discuss the HSBC Fusion service in person at one of our branches. Simply click the below button to arrange an appointment.
Have a question?
Call our Contact Centre on +356 2380 2389
We're here from 8:00am to 8:00pm excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Fixed interest rates and variable interest rates are available depending on product chosen
- Loan can be secured by bank deposits or investments, or Malta Government Stock or property depending on product chosen
- Loan can also be secured by a hypothecary charge over a residential property
- You will not pay any fees or additional interest if you repay your loan early
How to acquire it?
Frequently asked questions
What do I need to apply for a Business facility?
How do I repay?
Are there any fees for early repayment of facilities?
Is the interest rate fixed for the period of the Business Loan and the Overdraft?
Do I need to give a reason why the business wants to borrow the money on the application?
Does my business need a bank account?
What if the business or I have had credit?
How is my application assessed?
What type of security is acceptable to the Bank?
What if I need a business loan for a longer period than 7 years?
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.