Advance Credit Card
Available exclusively for existing HSBC Advance customers, this card offers a generous rewards programme with discounts on top brands around the world.
Benefits and rewards
With the HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card, you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwideand at over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo.
- Effect payments overseas in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwide
- Itemised monthly statements
- home&Away programmeSpecial offers from 27,000 worldwide offers in more than 160 countries. Find out more.
- Enjoy benefits from Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
- Up to 56 days interest free credit
- Rewards programmePoints can be redeemed on €20 airline cashback1, or M&S or Scan Malta Computer Store Gift vouchers.
- Credit card liabilityAny liability on your credit card, up to a maximum of €6,000, will be repaid, in the unforeseen event of your death2.
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
1The €20 airline cashback will be credited to your credit card account. Tickets need to be purchased using your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card. You can benefit from this cash back by redeeming 5.000 points. Points must be redeemed within 3 months from the purchase of airline ticket.
2This benefit applies only for principal cardholders up to the age of 65.
You can enjoy all the benefits of HSBC Advance, free of charge, by crediting a minimum net annual income of €25,000 to your account if applying as a sole customer or, a joint net annual income of €35,000 if applying jointly (Terms and conditions apply).
Apply in branch
Visit one of our branches to discuss your personal needs.
Things you should know
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a one time password authentication system. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducements to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.