Enjoy exclusive rewards
Available exclusively for existing HSBC Advance customers, this card offers a generous rewards programme with discounts on top brands around the world.
Benefits and rewards
With the HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card, you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwideand at over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo.
- Effect payments overseas in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwideCounter service not available locally and in some countries or regions.
- Itemised monthly statements
- home&Away programmeSpecial offers from 27,000 worldwide offers in more than 160 countries and regions. Find out more.
- Enjoy benefits from Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
- Interest free periodUp to 56 days interest free credit as per HSBC Card Condition of Use.
- Rewards programmeA simpler way to redeem your loyalty points. You do not need to remember to redeem your points, as we will give you €20 cashback in your card account with every 5,000 points earned.
- Credit card liabilityAny liability on your credit card, up to a maximum of €6,000, will be repaid, in the unforeseen event of your death1.
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
You can enjoy all the benefits of HSBC Advance, free of charge, if you:
- credit into your HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c account a minimum net annual income of €20,000 to your account if applying as a sole customer, or €30,000 if applying jointly with a spouse or partner
- hold a new or existing mortgage with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. equivalent to a minimum of €150,000 if applying as a sole customer, or a minimum of €250,000 as a joint customer with a spouse or partner*
Also, if you are a Graduate, you can enjoy all the benefits of HSBC Advance, free of charge, for a period of 3 consecutive years or for the duration of your personal loan taken with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. whilst such eligibility is applicable, if you:
- have obtained a minimum of MQF level 6 qualification within the last 5 years*
*Your salary must be credited to your HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. account to qualify.
To learn more about Advance eligibility and terms, please review our HSBC Advance FAQs.
Apply in branch
Visit one of our branches to discuss your personal needs.
Things you should know
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a two-factor authentication process to authorise online card payments. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
At HSBC we're committed to supporting our customers through good times and bad. We understand that unexpected circumstances may impact your finances from time to time.
If you are concerned about your ability to meet your payment obligations with us, it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. We may be able to help.
Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your situation with a member of our team.