Enjoy exclusive rewards
Available exclusively for existing HSBC Advance customers, this card offers a generous rewards programme with discounts on top brands around the world.
Benefits and rewards
With the HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card, you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwideand at over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo.
- Effect payments overseas in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwide
- Itemised monthly statements
- home&Away programmeSpecial offers from 27,000 worldwide offers in more than 160 countries and regions. Find out more.
- Enjoy benefits from Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
- Interest free periodUp to 56 days interest free credit as per HSBC Card Condition of Use.
- Rewards programmeA simpler way to redeem your loyalty points. You do not need to remember to redeem your points, as we will give you €20 cashback in your card account with every 5,000 points earned.
- Credit card liabilityAny liability on your credit card, up to a maximum of €6,000, will be repaid, in the unforeseen event of your death1.
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
You can enjoy all the benefits of HSBC Advance, free of charge, by crediting a minimum net annual income of €25,000 to your account if applying as a sole customer or, a joint net annual income of €35,000 if applying jointly (Terms and conditions apply).
Apply in branch
Visit one of our branches to discuss your personal needs.
Things you should know
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a one time password authentication system. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.