Conducting a financial planning meeting is now much easier as it can also be done without the need to visit one of our branches. Your meeting can be held by telephone and e-mail communication. Video conferencing services are also available.
- ConvenientEngage in a telephone / video call and e-mail communication with your financial advisor from the comfort of your home.
- Save timeCut out on travel time and parking hassles.
- SustainableReduce your carbon foot print by cutting down on fuel consumption and paper use.
Is this service right for me?
You can use our Remote Financial Planning meeting if you:
- hold an account with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
- have an updated email address and telephone number on our bank records
- hold a valid identity document/passport
- are physically located in Malta when communicating with our financial advisors
Booking a Remote Financial Planning meeting
Request an appointment
To request an appointment with one of our financial advisors, simply fill in our online form and we’ll get in touch to confirm your availability.
Request an appointment by email
You can also request an appointment via email. Please do not include any confidential information related to your accounts (e.g. account number, balance, etc.). To send account related queries, please use online banking Secure Messaging.
Send a message securely via online banking
If you need to include sensitive information about your accounts with us, please do so only via online banking Secure Messaging.
Log on to online banking and send us a secure message now.
You might also be interested in
Discover how our global network of people, capital and ideas can help us tailor an investment strategy to meet your objectives.
HSBC offer a range of insurance packages to offer you peace of mind for the things that are important to you.
Grow your wealth calculator
Could your money be working harder for you? Try our wealth calculator to find out how much more you could be earning with a personally tailored savings plan.
Retirement savings calculator
It's never too early to start putting money aside for retirement. Discover how much you should be saving each month to help ensure that your golden years are comfortable and free from financial worries.