From multicurrency transactions to everyday banking, discovering investment opportunities and more, we can help you with your international financial planning
We're all unique. And so are our banking needs. Which is why it's important to have a bank that speaks your language. At HSBC Malta, we understand you. This allows us to provide tailored solutions to support your personal needs.
- dedicated English-speaking international specialists
- everyday banking services - from euro debit cards and credit cards and a cheque book to Direct Debits and standing orders
- financial planning services from our experienced and accredited wealth experts
International Personal Centre
Specialists in foreign exchange
As an international bank, we manage multicurrency transactions every day. Our team of foreign exchange specialists can give you updates on the currency markets and make sure you know about all the options available to you - from spot transactions at the current exchange rate to forward transactions that let you fix the exchange rate in advance.
If you have financial commitments in more than one country we can help you find the best currency solution for:
- sending your children to school abroad
- buying or selling your home with proceeds outside the eurozone
- importing your car from a country outside the eurozone, such as the UK or Japan
- transacting in the Chinese renminbi
- remitting all or part of your income earned in Malta to your home country outside the eurozone
- travelling outside the eurozone area
If you're an HSBC Premier customer, you'll benefit from:
- fee-free online transfers to your HSBC accounts held in other countries
- easy oversight of all your HSBC accounts held globally with Global View
- a full range of foreign exchange services for many different situations
- transfers in multiple currencies
- the global reach and security of HSBC
You might be interested in
Our range of investment products and services will enable you to grow your wealth.
Open an account
Whether you're moving to Malta or a Maltese resident planning to move or invest abroad, we can help.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.