Perks at home and abroad
Enjoy convenience and flexibility, as well as security for your online transactions.
With the HSBC Mastercard Credit Card, you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwide and over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo
- No need to write cheques or carry cash
- Effect payments overseas in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
- Online authenticationMastercard Identity Check authentication system offers added security when you use your card online.
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwideCounter service not available locally and in some countries or regions.
- Itemised monthly statements
- Interest free periodUp to 56 days of interest free credit as per HSBC Card Conditions of Use.
- home&AwaySpecial offers from more than 27,000 outlets in more than 160 countries and regions. Find out more.
Things you should know
- Annual fee of €21.00 with no minimum balance requirements.
- Pay only €30.00 p.a. if you apply for both HSBC Mastercard Credit Card and HSBC Visa Credit Card (therefore paying a discounted fee of €9 p.a. on the second HSBC credit card)
- You may also apply for an additional card on your HSBC Mastercard Credit Card. You will incur no annual fee on the first additional card.
- Minimum monthly payment of €12 or 5% of the outstanding balance, whichever is the highest
Apply in branch
Visit your nearest branch and speak to our staff, who would be delighted to help you.
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a two-factor authentication process to authorise online card payments. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
At HSBC we're committed to supporting our customers through good times and bad. We understand that unexpected circumstances may impact your finances from time to time.
If you are concerned about your ability to meet your payment obligations with us, it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. We may be able to help.
Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss your situation with a member of our team.