HSBC Visa Credit Card
With the HSBC Visa Credit Card, you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwideAnd over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo.
- Effect payments overseas in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
- Interest-free period0% interest on purchase transactions for up to 56 days.
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwide
- Itemised monthly statements
- home&AwaySpecial offers from more than 27,000 outlets in more than 160 countries. Find out more.
- Online authenticationVerified by Visa authentication system offers added security when you use your card online.
Things you should know
- Annual fee of €21.00 with no minimum balance requirements. Benefit from a fee free classic credit card for the first year if you apply for a credit card limit of up to €1,000 through your Personal Internet Banking using the classic credit card online application.
- Pay only €30.00 p.a. if you apply for both HSBC Visa Credit Card and HSBC MasterCard Credit Card (therefore paying a discounted fee of €9 p.a. on the second HSBC credit card)
- You may also apply for an additional card on your HSBC Visa Credit Card. You will incur no annual fee on the first additional card.
- Minimum monthly payment of €12 or 5% of the outstanding balance, whichever is highest
If you apply for a credit card limit up to €1000, your application may be processed without the need for you to visit an HSBC branch (terms and conditions apply). It’s quick and easy and will take you less than 2 minutes to complete. You will also benefit from a fee free card for the first year.
Apply in branch
Apply by phone
Call us: +356 2380 2380
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards support the 3D secure security protocol. Follow the link to learn and setup this feature.
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducements to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.