Put a little more aside for later
Why get a Retirement Pension Plan - Unit Linked?
Discover more benefits
- Broad range of fundsBrings together a variety of global investment opportunities under one plan.
- Choose your risk levelSet your risk level then rest easy knowing our specialists will aim to keep your investments within it.
Who can apply?
To start a Retirement Pension Plan - Unit Linked, you need to be:
- an HSBC customer
- between 18 and 60 years old
- able to save at least €720 annually - that's €60 a month
Ready to get started?
You might be interested in
- Subject to change. Based on 2022 assessment.
- Tax information has been prepared on our understanding of current legislation, tax laws and Inland Revenue practice at time of publication. The applicable laws and legislation may change in the future. The Retirement Pension Plan - Unit Linked is recognised by the Commissioner for Inland Revenue as a Qualifying Pension Scheme under the Personal Retirement Scheme Rules (S.L. 123.163). The tax credit, which will be issued by the Inland Revenue Department, can be applied by an automatic deduction to the total tax amount payable or may be sent in the form of a cheque, depending on your type of employment. If you have any queries about the payment of the tax credit you should speak directly to the Inland Revenue Department or your tax advisor.
- For all information relating to cost and charges, read the Key Features Document (PDF, 291Kb) and the HLM Funds Key Information documents.
To take advantage of any of the tax benefits mentioned, you must meet the relevant tax eligibility criteria.
The Retirement Pension Plan - Unit Linked is manufactured by HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd. The Plan is distributed to investors in Malta through HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).