Our mission is to provide our clients with our best ideas and investment expertise as we collaborate with them to help them grow and protect their assets.
A global, disciplined and structured investment approach
Doing the right thing for our clients is our most important responsibility. Global discipline, structure and focus help us use our resources optimally to ensure that all our clients benefit from our investment insights, and are given fair treatment.
Client relationships are our greatest asset. We bring a global network of people, capital and ideas to help our clients tailor an investment strategy to meet their objectives.
We strive to anticipate and evaluate global market trends that may impact client objectives. Our investment framework is rigorous and repeatable, entailing:
- A clear investment philosophy
- A focus on longer-term valuations and risk-adjusted performance
- In-depth research and analysis to support investment decisions
- A global investment platform capturing insights and broader perspectives
- Comprehensive portfolio construction and risk management tools
Products and services
- HSBC Malta FundsAt HSBC we offer you a choice of investment opportunities where you can diversify your savings. HSBC Global Asset Management (Malta) Limited offers investors exposure to the Maltese and International market designed to provide investors with attractive returns in line with the risk profile of the funds. The base currency of the funds is the euro.
- Regular savings planInstruct HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. to withdraw money (by direct debit) on a periodic basis from an account you maintain with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. and to invest it, into one or more of the investments funds available under this facility.
- HSBC Portfolios World SelectionChoice of 5 funds. Each fund has a different risk level designed to match investors` different appetite to risk, ranging from cautious investors to those who are prepared to accept more risk.
- HSBC SelectA range of funds designed for investors who wish to benefit from the recognised expertise of the HSBC Group.
The value of the investment can go down as well as up and capital is at risk. Past performance is not a guarantee for future performance. Currency fluctuations may affect the value of the investment. The income you get from an investment may go down as well as up. Further information including the general risk factors of each fund can be found in the prospectus, the Key Investor Information Document and most recent financial statements, which can be obtained through this website or upon request, free of charge, from HSBC Global Asset Management (Malta) Ltd. or HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. The HSBC Malta Funds are manufactured by HSBC Global Asset Management (Malta) Ltd, 80 Mill Street, Qormi. HSBC Portfolios World Selection are manufactured by HSBC Investment Funds (Luxembourg) S.A. 16, boulevard d'Avranches, L-1160 Luxembourg. HSBC Select are manufactured by HSBC Global Asset Management (France), 4 Place de La Pyramide, Immeuble Ille-de-France, 92800 Puteaux La Defense, 09, Paris, France. The Funds are distributed to investors in Malta through HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
Approved and Issued by HSBC Global Asset Management (Malta) Ltd, Business Banking Centre, Mill Street, Qormi QRM 3101, Company Reg No C20653 which is licenced to provide investment services under the Investment Services Act.
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducements to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.