The Supplementary Credit Card
What is an additional card?
- An additional card may be added to your credit card account for use by someone else (the additional cardholder)
- You will be the main cardholder and will hold responsibility for transactions made via the additional card
- Transactions will be shown separately on your monthly credit card statement
- Your first Classic additional card is not subject to annual bank card fees
What you need to know
- You must be the main cardholder to proceed with this application
- This online application allows you to apply for an additional card for another person (additional cardholder)
- We will contact you within 2 working days to advise you of the status of the application
Information you will need
- Main Cardholder's Credit Card Details
- Your Personal details (example names, date of birth, address and telephone number)
- Your ID Number or Passport Number
- Personal details of the additional cardholder
- Internet Banking Users should ensure that the correct details are saved within Internet Banking
Apply for a HSBC Supplementary Credit Card
If you're an online banking user, log on to apply online for a HSBC Supplementary Credit Card.
If you're not an online banking user, it's easy to apply online for a HSBC Supplementary Credit Card.
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducements to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.