If you have already signed your final deed at our legal office, and would like to continue with works at your property, you may now apply for your home loan drawings online.
How do you apply
It only takes a few minutes to complete our online form.
What do I need for the application?
Before you start, it’s best to have the following to hand:
- Details of your home loan account number
- Details of the account number to which loan proceeds are to be credited
- An invoice or receipt with details of the supplier’s VAT number
- For identification purposes, we need a photo of yourself holding the ID card next to your face. If the loan is in joint names, photos of both borrowers are required
- A stylus pen or mouse to sign the form. If the loan is in joint names, both borrowers’ signatures are required unless a Power of Attorney related to home loan drawings is held
- Details of your email address so that we will be able to send you a copy of the application
Please complete our online Home Loan drawings application form.
Apply in branch
If you do not wish to apply online, you may still visit your nearest branch and speak to our staff.
You might be interested in
Find the right home loan if you're looking to buy a second home or borrow money against your existing property.
Discover the home loan that’s right for you whether you’re downsizing or buying a bigger place.