Discover a world of rewards
With the HSBC Premier Credit Card you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwideand at over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo.
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwide
- Itemized monthly statements
- home&Away programme privilegesSpecial offers from more than 27,000 outlets in more than 160 countries and regions. Find out more.
- Overseas payments in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Interest free periodUp to 56 days interest free credit as per HSBC Card Condition of Use.
- RewardsA simpler way to redeem your loyalty points. You do not need to remember to redeem your points, as we will give you €20 cashback in your card account with every 5,000 points earned.
- Miminum monthly payment of €12 or 5% of outstanding balance, whichever is highest
- Free Life Cover Insurance on your HSBC Premier Credit Mastercard
- You may enjoy a world full of benefits provided by ''Mastercard World'', besides from the wide range of benefits offered through HSBC Premier.You can visit Mastercard World Benefits to see what benefits it offers you.
Using your credit card will generate bonus points
As well as the convenience it gives you, using your HSBC Premier Credit Mastercard gives you access to our loyalty points reward scheme.
Earning your points is easy, just use your HSBC Premier Credit Card and you'll earn 1 point for every €1 of spending. Points will be awarded for each separate transaction. Amounts below €1 in respect of each transaction will be disregarded and will not be accumulated to your total number of points. Points will be shown on your monthly statement and are valid for up to two years from the month that they are first shown on the statement. Each redemption must be of a minimum of 5000 points.
As soon as you earn 5000 points you will receive a cashback of €20 to your credit card account. No need to do anything at your end, we’ll sort it out for you.
Who can apply?
There are several ways to qualify for HSBC Premier status, including:
This does not include money transferred from any other sole or joint personal account(s) you may hold with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
- If you have a new or existing mortgage with HSBC Malta, equivalent to a minimum of €300,000 if applying as a sole customer or €400,000 as a joint customer with a spouse or partner, subject to salary being credited into an HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. account.
Apply in branch
Visit your nearest branch and speak to our staff, who would be delighted to help you
Things you need to know
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a one time password authentication system. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.