Premier Credit Card
With the HSBC Premier Credit Card you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwideand at over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo.
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwide
- Itemized monthly statements
- home&Away programme privilegesSpecial offers from more than 27,000 outlets in more than 160 countries. Find out more.
- Overseas payments in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Lost card replacement within 36 hours
- Free Purchase Protection coveron retail goods purchased using the HSBC Premier Credit Card.
- RewardsPoints can be redeemed on €20 Airline cash back1, The Point Shopping Mall and Hilton Malta vouchers, or converted into a donation to the HSBC Malta Foundation.
- Up to 56 days interest free credit
- Miminum monthly payment of €12 or 5% of outstanding balance, whichever is highest
1The €20 Airline cash back will be credited to your credit card account. Tickets need to be purchased using your HSBC Premier MasterCard. You can benefit from this cash back by redeeming 5,000 points. Points must be redeemed within 3 months from the purchase of airline ticket.
HSBC Premier benefits are completely free for eligible customers who:
- Have either €70,000 or above in savings or investments with us, or
- Credit their salary to their account with us subject to:
- a minimum net annual income of €50,000 if applying as a sole customer or
- a minimum net annual joint income of €75,000 if applying as a joint customer with a spouse or partner,
Not including money transferred from any other sole or joint personal account(s) you may hold with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
Apply in branch
Visit your nearest branch and speak to our staff, who would be delighted to help you
Things you need to know
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a one time password authentication system. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducements to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.