Discover a world of rewards
With the HSBC Premier Credit Card you'll get:
- Accepted at over 30 million outlets worldwideand at over 4,000 outlets in Malta and Gozo.
- Spread the cost of larger purchases through monthly repayments
- Cash withdrawals from ATMs and over the counter at banks worldwide
- Itemized monthly statements
- home&Away programme privilegesSpecial offers from more than 27,000 outlets in more than 160 countries and regions. Find out more.
- Overseas payments in Euro or in any foreign currency
- Lost card replacement within 36 hours
- Free Purchase Protection coveron retail goods purchased using the HSBC Premier Credit Card.
- RewardsA simpler way to redeem your loyalty points. You do not need to remember to redeem your points, as we will give you €20 cashback in your card account with every 5,000 points earned.
- Up to 56 days interest free credit
- Miminum monthly payment of €12 or 5% of outstanding balance, whichever is highest
HSBC Premier benefits are completely free for eligible customers who:
- Have either €70,000 or above in savings or investments with us, or
- Credit their salary to their account with us subject to:
- a minimum net annual income of €50,000 if applying as a sole customer or
- a minimum net annual joint income of €75,000 if applying as a joint customer with a spouse or partner,
Not including money transferred from any other sole or joint personal account(s) you may hold with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c.
Apply in branch
Visit your nearest branch and speak to our staff, who would be delighted to help you
Things you need to know
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a one time password authentication system. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.