HSBC Advance Debit Card
With the HSBC Advance Debit Card you will get:
- Free phone banking and online banking services
- No charges when using your card to access your money on any ATM both locally and worldwide
- Accepted free of charge at any point of sale terminal both locally and worldwide
Things you should know
- The HSBC Advance International Debit card gives you access to your funds both locally and worldwide and every transaction is debited directly to your account
- You can have HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card free of charge which you can utilise worldwide
For recent changes to our Terms & Conditions, please refer here.
Apply by phone
Apply in branch
Visit one of our branches to discuss your personal needs.
Secure Online Transactions
Our cards use a one time password authentication system. Follow the link to learn more about this feature.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.