In today's fast-moving world, effective wealth management is key to achieving success. It's hard to keep up-to-date with daily market movements while analysing your holdings and forecasting gains, so we launched the HSBC Wealth Dashboard.
Wealth Dashboard is a simple to use tool that provides you with an overview of your holdings including bank accounts, investments and protection products.
Accessing Wealth Dashboard
You can access Wealth Dashboard via online banking. Once you have logged you can access Wealth Dashboard from 3 different locations:
1. Quick Links – icon named Wealth Dashboard
2. Services -> Manage your profile -> Wealth Dashboard
3. Click on any investment account (if applicable) and a Wealth Dashboard icon is displayed
Features and benefits of Wealth Dashboard
- Provides an integrated online view of your portfolio with HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c. in one place.
- Tracks the performance of your investments over time.
- Available online – keeping you up to date when it is convenient to you.
- Service is free of charge.
Wealth Dashboard consists of the following 4 pages:
- My portfolio –> My accounts: Provides a single view of your accounts. There are 5 possible account categories; current accounts, savings / term deposit accounts, investment accounts, investment linked insurance, protection
- My portfolio –> My holdings: Provides a single view of your holdings. There are 3 possible product categories; Investments, Cash / Deposits, Insurance
- Analyse and compare –> Asset allocation: Shows a view of your holdings, with the possibility to sort and view by asset class* allocation.
- Analyse and compare –> Product type: Shows a view of your holdings, with the possibility to sort and view by product type.
*An asset class is a grouping of investments that exhibit similar characteristics and are subject to the same laws and regulations.
Accounts viewed on Wealth Dashboard
You can view your current accounts, savings accounts, term deposit accounts, investment funds, investment linked insurance products (unit-linked and with-profits policies) and protection products.
Your Wealth Dashboard does not display mortgages, any loans, credit cards or home loans block insurance.
Information and data viewed under the Asset Allocation page
The Asset Allocation view shows the analysis of your portfolio’s exposure across the various asset classes: Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Cash and Others. Should you hold any with-profits products, the asset allocation class of such products will be labelled as ‘EURO’.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does unrealised gain/loss on ‘My accounts’ and ‘My holdings’ pages mean and is it available for all accounts?
What does book cost on ‘My accounts’ page mean, how is it calculated and is it available for all accounts?
I have product/s under the Investment Linked Insurance and/or Protection with ‘(with Rider)’ next to the product name, what does this mean?
Can I view transactions?
Can I buy or sell my investments using Wealth Dashboard?
Where can I get financial planning advice?
Call us on +356 2380 2380.
Lines are open from 8am to 8pm excluding Sundays and Public Holidays.
Watch video to learn more about Wealth Dashboard
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries and regions, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.