Online banking lets you carry out most of your everyday transactions and more - whatever the time of day. Wherever there's an internet connection, you can log on securely and get your banking done.
Our 24-hour online banking service is subject to scheduled maintenance periods.
Start using online banking
Why bank online?
Here are some of the key features of our online banking service.
- All your accounts in one placeSee a detailed view of your balance and transactions, for all your accounts.
- Move money with easeWhether you're setting up regular payments, transferring funds between HSBC accounts, making extra loan repayments or paying bills, online banking makes it simple.
- Switch to paperlessIf you switch to online statements, you can view or download them whenever you want.
- Security as standardLog on and know that your accounts and transactions are safe.
- International bankingIf you're a Premier or Advance customer with accounts in other countries, you can see them all side-by-side in online banking.
- Send money overseasMake transfers in euros or foreign currency (if you're sending foreign currency, the transfer value and time until the transfer is completed will depend on the market cut-off time).
- Sort out your banking adminWhether you're setting up text alerts or a mobile top-up, opening a new account or ordering a cheque book, it's easy to do it online.
- Offers and discountsGet preferential banking fees when you apply online for selected HSBC products and services or make online transactions, as well as benefitting from special offers and discounts. Terms and conditions apply.
Never lose a bank statement
Tired of misplacing your paperwork? Or are your financial files fit to burst? Switch to online statements and you'll never have to file your bank statements again. Once you opt in, you can quickly and securely access digital copies of your statements at any time.
Digital bank statements are in the same format as hardcopies. The only thing that changes is the way you receive them. And if you ever need a paper copy of a statement, you can give us a call or visit us at your local branch to request one.
Online banking security
Your safety is paramount to us. Our online banking service is protected by industry-leading security technologies, providing the strongest defence against unauthorised access.
Your HSBC Secure Key adds an extra layer of security when you log on to online banking and carry out transactions.
Get started with online banking
New to online banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first.
If you're already registered for online banking, you can log on now.
Frequently asked questions
How do I register for online banking?
Is it safe to select 'Remember username'?
What happens if the Secure Key is faulty, stolen or lost?
Can I cancel or update an online transfer?
How do I pay a bill?
Things you should know
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.