Online banking lets you carry out most of your everyday transactions and more - whatever the time of day. Wherever there's an internet connection, you can log on securely and get your banking done.
Our 24-hour online banking service is subject to scheduled maintenance periods.
Start using online banking
Why bank online?
Here are some of the key features of our online banking service.
- All your accounts in one placeSee a detailed view of your balance and transactions, for all your accounts.
- Move money with easeWhether you're setting up regular payments, transferring funds between HSBC accounts, making extra loan repayments or paying bills, online banking makes it simple.
- Switch to paperlessIf you switch to online statements, you can view or download them whenever you want.
- Security as standardLog on and know that your accounts and transactions are safe.
- International bankingIf you're a Premier or Advance customer with accounts in other countries, you can see them all side-by-side in online banking.
- Send money overseasMake transfers in euros or foreign currency (if you're sending foreign currency, the transfer value and time until the transfer is completed will depend on the market cut-off time).
- Sort out your banking adminWhether you're setting up text alerts or a mobile top-up, opening a new account or ordering a cheque book, it's easy to do it online.
- Offers and discountsGet preferential banking fees when you apply online for selected HSBC products and services or make online transactions, as well as benefitting from special offers and discounts. Terms and conditions apply.
Never lose a bank statement
Tired of misplacing your paperwork? Or are your financial files fit to burst? Switch to online statements and you'll never have to file your bank statements again. Once you opt in, you can quickly and securely access digital copies of your statements at any time.
Digital bank statements are in the same format as hardcopies. The only thing that changes is the way you receive them. And if you ever need a paper copy of a statement, you can give us a call or visit us at your local branch to request one.
Online banking security
Your safety is paramount to us. Our online banking service is protected by industry-leading security technologies, providing the strongest defence against unauthorised access.
Your HSBC Secure Key adds an extra layer of security when you log on to online banking and carry out transactions.
Get started with online banking
New to online banking?
If you've never used the service, you need to register first.
If you're already registered for online banking, you can log on now.