HSBC Term Deposit Account
With the HSBC Term Deposit Account you will get:
- A fixed rate of interest for a fixed period of time
- Your deposit must be kept in the account for the duration of the term
- A minimum of €1,000 is required to open this account
- A fixed interest rate is guaranteed for the term of your investment
- A choice of terms starting from as low as 1 month and going up to 5 years
- Interest paid on maturity or annually in the case of terms of 2 years or more
HSBC customers can log on and apply by clicking on the button below.
Apply in branch
Visit your nearest branch and speak to our staff, who would be delighted to help you.
Approved and issued by HSBC Bank Malta p.l.c, (116, Archbishop Street, Valletta VLT 1444). HSBC is a public limited company regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority and licensed to carry out the business of banking in terms of the Banking Act (Cap.371 of the Laws of Malta). HSBC is licensed to conduct investment services in terms of the Investment Services Act (Cap.370. of the Laws of Malta) and is enrolled as a Tied Insurance Intermediary for HSBC Life Assurance (Malta) Ltd under the Insurance Distribution Act (Cap. 487 of the Laws of Malta).
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.