HSBC Savings Account
How to apply for a HSBC Savings Account
With the HSBC Savings Account, you will be able to:
- Pay in money and take it out whenever you like
- A free International Debit Card
- Send money in euro to other accounts in the Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA) or in other currencies
- Receive money in Euro and other currencies
- Set up direct debits or standing orders
- Make payments to HSBC and non-HSBC accounts
- Access to free personal internet, mobile and telephone banking
Free personal internet, mobile and telephone banking
- Free SMS Alerts
- Your salary can be credited to your account
Apply for an account
It only takes a minute to apply for a HSBC Savings Account.
Existing HSBC customers
HSBC customers can log on and apply by clicking on the button below.
Apply in Branch
Visit your nearest branch and speak to our staff, who will be delighted to help you.
Things you should know
The Site is primarily intended for those who access it from within Malta. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulation of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer or device and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Site should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside Malta.