Our unit-linked and pension products cater for different risk profiles and customer needs. If you're not sure which products are right for you, contact your local branch and a member of our team will be happy to discuss your options with you.
You can potentially grow your investments through a mix of equity and bond based investment funds. You have the freedom to pursue your own investment strategy, according to your needs.
- 3 risk-graded strategic in-house funds to suit your attitude to risk, all with access to the research, skills and experience of our expert investment managers
- Switch between the funds whenever you like to react to market developments; the first 2 switches in any calendar year are free
- Add extra protection benefits to the regular premium Flexible Savings and Investment Plan for peace of mind
The Commissioner of Revenue will issue you with a tax credit equal to 25% of your contribution up to a maximum of €500 or such other amount as may be prescribed from time to time.
The tax credit, which will be issued by the Inland Revenue Department, can be applied by an automatic deduction to the total tax amount payable or may be sent in the form of a cheque, depending on your type of employment.
If you have any queries about the payment of the tax credit you should speak directly to the Inland Revenue Department.
- Local and international equities
- Local property
- Malta Government stock
- Other local and international bonds
- Cash and other suitable instruments.
The With-Profits is available as a single premium.
Apply in branch
Set up an appointment with one of our financial planning team.