Key features and benefits
- Borrow any amount, depending on your income.
- Choice of fixed or variable interest rate.
- Available for both main and second residence.
Other things you need to know
- Repayable over a maximum term of 40 years. Loan is to be repaid by the time you are 65 years of age.
- No early repayment fees on variable interest rate home loans.
- You might also consider our HomeStart option, through which you will benefit from lower repayments during the first three or five years of the loan.
Link opens in an overlay: View a representative example
* Although we normally finance a maximum of up to 90% of purchase price, first time buyers who do not have the 10% front contribution but who meet the affordability criteria, can be considered for a loan of up to 100% of the purchase price if extra security is provided.
** The 3.00% interest rate is available to first time buyers taking a loan up to €300,000.
Like some help?
Call our Contact Centre on
+356 2380 2380
We’re here 8:00am to 8:00pm daily
excluding Sundays and Public Holidays